The cable to be cut is usually delivered in a box or on a spool. Fast feed rates can often cause the cable to become twisted or knotted. The DR 30 solves this problem with smooth acceleration and braking of the rotary plate. The cable is led under constant tension to the cross cutting machine for trouble-free feeding.
If different types of cable are being used, the rotary plate can be quickly and easily changed together with the cable coil.
Provides trouble-free feeding to the cutter
- Increases the productivity of cross cutting machines
- Simplifies the dereeling of cable coils and cable spools
- Prevents the cable from twisting and knotting
- Spring-loaded guide pulleys provide smooth acceleration and braking
- Individual rotary plates for quick change of cable types
- Magazine for storing the rotary plates
- Receptacle for attaching cable spools