Discrete wires with cross sections up to 120 mm² (4/0 AWG) or optional 300 mm2 (MCM 600), shielded cable and complex multi-conductor applications can be processed in one automated operation. The MegaStip 9650 is available in 2 basic configured models:
- M-version with the free programmable indexing multiblade cutter head
- MR-version with additional rotary incision unit for precise shield cutting
Thanks to a wide range of additional tools, the MegaStirp 9650 can process a wide range of cables with very different operations.
The MegaStrip 9650 is specifically designed to provide the highest possible productivity. Powerful servo drives ensure fast feeding speeds and high stripping forces. An intelligent control unit guarantees short cycle times and repeatable high-quality performance.
- GOF (Glass Optical Cable)
- Duplex Glass Optical Fiber
- Fiber Optic Cable, Foils, and More
- POF (polymer optical cable)
- Wire with Special Isolation