The inline inspection system for printed solder paste is characterized by a wide measuring range. Conventional solder pastes with a height of 80 μm to 150 μm can be measured just as well as sinter pastes with a height of only 20 μm. The system is available in various resolution configurations.
The solder paste depots are inspected according to the criteria of shape, height, area, bridges, volume, x/y offset and coplanarity.
The sinter paste inspection also includes the detection of particles, notches, holes and frayings in the depot.
- high-precision 3D image acquisition through fringe projection technology without moving parts
- speed-optimized camera head
- double-sided projection for 100% shadow-free measurement
- measuring paste heights from 20 µm
Differences Solder Paste and Sinter Paste
|Attribute||Solder Paste||Sinter Paste|
|Paste Height||80 µm … 150 µm||20 µm … 50 µm|
|Paste Area||~ mm²||~ cm²|
|Structural Size (Paste)||25 - 45 µm||< 3 µm|
|Test Functions||Height, Area, Volume, Offset, Form, Bridging||Height, Area, Volume, Offset, Form, Bridging, Particle, Notches, Holes, Frayings|
- PILOT SPI - user software
- touchscreen interface
- generation of test programs in less than 10 minutes via SPI Wizard
- closed loop to paste printer
- data connection with AOI/AXI on a combined repair station