Automatic processing of wire end sleeves 6-12 mm length
- Stripping and crimping in one work step
- No special tooling for length adjustment required
- Quick change of cross-sections with just a few hand movements
- High level of reliability due to maintenance and wear-free components
The MC 40-1 provides efficient processing of loose wire end sleeves with plastic collars in different lengths. This version requires no special tooling length adjustment. It is simply done by a thumb wheel. The machine features a high level of reliability and flexibility. The use of premium components in combination with a robust construction ensures reliable operation.
Cross-sections can be changed quickly with just a few hand movements. After the wire end sleeves have been changed in the conveyor bowl, only the cross-section-specific receptacle still just needs to be snapped in and then production can continue.
- Extension kit for 0.25 / 0.34 mm² (length 6 and 8 mm)
- Extension kit for 2.5 mm² (length 8 - 12 mm)
- Extension kit for 4 mm² (length 10 mm)
- Crimping die for square crimping
- Replacement conveyor bowl for a quick cross-section change
- Expansion kit for wire end sleeves for conductors with thick insulation (UL wires)