The UniStrip 2550 is a fully programmable stripping machine, offering high precision and flexibility. It strips wires ranging in size from 0.03 - 6 mm² (32 - 10 AWG) and jacketed cables up to 5.5 mm (0.22”) in diameter. The machine comes standard with V-blades, the optimum solution for stripping most wires without having to change blades. The UniStrip 2550 can also be equipped with radius, die or flat blades, depending on the application. These special blade types are used for stripping wires with difficult to strip insulations such as Teflon, Kapton, Kynar, etc., typically used in the military and aerospace industries.
- Intuitive color touchscreen user interface
- No mechanical adjustments required when using V-blades
- Very sensitive trigger sensor – works great for small, flexible wires
- Operator has clear view of the entire working area
- Various blade types available
- Barcode scanning function