The SMD placement machine LD812 has been specially designed for use in the LED PCBs medium and high production quantities . The machine supports the processing of printed circuit boards with a length of up to 1200 mm (optionally up to 1800 mm ) .
Controlled air surges at the pick-up nozzles ensure the release of the " sticky " LED components during placement . Using the auto- selection system can be controlled to alternate feeder for empty indents without interruption to produce . In addition, allow the feeder band connections to minimize production interruptions.
Heavy welded frame ensure precise placement even at high speeds . The multi- head support achieved placement rates up to 15,000 Componets / Hour.
The model is equipped with an optical centering system that allows image processing directly on the placement head "Vision on the Fly" . Equipped with a dual conveyor system and intelligent software a high placement rate and efficiency in the pick -and-place process is guaranteed.
- Heavy-duty welded, uni-body steel frame provides stability for precision placements even at high speeds
- Upward-aimed true 'Vision On the Fly' Alignment cameras on the pick & place heads allow easy set-up for a wide range of LED components
- Support various PCB board type, includes, LED boards up to 1200 mm long (or option to 1800mm), flexible PCB , or circular PCB
- Flying vision alignment on various LED components as well as SMDs. Teflon® nozzles also available for sticky LED components
- With simply parameters inputs, the Windows-based software calculate the component coordination automatically
- UCAD® universal CAD import and conversion for direct transfer of PCB data from ASCII, AutoCAD and Excel data formats
- Software tools analyze placement data and component mix to provide optimum feeder arrangement that minimizes head travel and tool changes
- Real time monitoring screen for previewing production progress, production speed and production quantity during production