The EMST SP 20/20 is an ergonomically designed, manual, bench top Stencil Printer with unique features for consistent and repeatable, high quality printing for SMT.
- High precision linear guideways for squeegee support.
- Bearing support for stencil frame holder.
- Surface grounded PCB table ensures very high quality printing.
- Squeegee pressure is controlled and can be adjusted by pneumatic cylinder.
- Squeegee pressure can be varied with a front panel pressure gauge, assuring consistent printing.
- Stencil frame up/down movement is pneumatically controlled by a front panel switch which assures Smooth snap - off of stencil from the board.
- Stencil frame repeatability is within 20 microns, adding to the repeatable printing quality.
- Rigid clamping of PCB holding plate.
- Dual squeegee head for bi-directional leading edge printing for clear prints.
- Adapter bars to mount different stencil frame sizes.
- Single point Z- axis adjustment for PCB thickness variations.
- Four different squeegee assemblies to cater to different board widths (optional).
- SP 20/20 U with universal jig for double side printing.
EASE OF SETUP AND OPERATION
- Independent X, Y, and Theta adjustments and locking ensures rigid clamping of PCB resulting in excellent repeatability.
- Optional tooling for double sided printing.
- Front panel pneumatic switched for frame up/down and squeegee selection for forward/reverse strokes.